More than 48,000 people nationwide have sight-restoring corneal transplants annually, while more than 5,000 remain on a waiting list at any given time. Since 95% of corneal transplants are successful and nearly anyone can become a donor. The importance of giving is tremendous.
Eye Donation Month in Arkansas
Stories of Donation
- UAMS Eye Bank Provides Sight to Patients
- UAMS Eye Bank Give Gift of Sight to Arkansans
- Cornea Transplant Patient Grateful for Donor
- Cornea Transplant Clears Blurry, Clouded World for Patient
- Corneal Transplant Lets Hensley Woman Read Again